August 31, 2020 at 02:13PM
• AUDJPY broke resistance level 76.45
• Likely to rise to 78.90
AUDJPY continues to rise inside the upward impulse wave C which recently broke the key resistance level 76.45 (which has been steadily reversing the price from the end of 2019).
The breakout of the resistance level 76.45 continues the active multi-month upward ABC correction (B) from July.
AUDJPY is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 78.90 (former minor resistance from April of 2019).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audjpy-wave-analysis-31-august-2020-20200831/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?