August 31, 2020 at 02:13PM
• AUDJPY broke resistance level 76.45
• Likely to rise to 78.90
AUDJPY continues to rise inside the upward impulse wave C which recently broke the key resistance level 76.45 (which has been steadily reversing the price from the end of 2019).
The breakout of the resistance level 76.45 continues the active multi-month upward ABC correction (B) from July.
AUDJPY is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 78.90 (former minor resistance from April of 2019).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audjpy-wave-analysis-31-august-2020-20200831/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Tech selloff dampens the mood going into Europe March 08, 2021 at 05:49AM
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session March 08, 2021 at 05:23AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 5,011 new coronavirus cases, 34 deaths in latest update today March 08, 2021 at 05:04AM
- NEWS: Japan January preliminary leading indicator index 99.1 vs 96.8 expected March 08, 2021 at 05:03AM
- Dollar Up, Drops Against Commodity Currencies but Holds Gains Against Yen