January 26, 2021 at 04:57PM
• AUDJPY reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 81.00
AUDJPY recently reversed up from the support area lying between the support level 79.60, lower daily Bollinger Band and the support trendline of the daily up channel from November.
The price is currently forming the daily Morning Star chart pattern – aligned with the active impulse wave (5).
Given the strongly bullish Australian dollar sentiment – AUDJPY is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 81.00 (top of wave (3) from the start of January).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audjpy-wave-analysis-26-january-2021-20210126/
Selected by fonecable.com
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners