August 20, 2020 at 03:19PM
• AUDJPY reversed from resistance level 76.45
• Likely to fall to 75.00
AUDJPY recently reversed down from the key resistance level 76.45 (which has been reversed the price from the end of December) – coinciding with the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 76.45 continues the active short-term impulse wave (i) from the middle of July.
AUDJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 75.00 (former resistance level from the start of July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audjpy-wave-analysis-20-august-2020-20200820/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: China, HK stocks getting slammed March 04, 2021 at 02:44AM
- NEWS: More on China’s market rates unlikely to rise rapidly in short term March 04, 2021 at 02:30AM
- Dollar Up Over Treasuries’ Orderly Gains, but Concerns Remain
- NEWS: The RBA pushed back hard on rising yields, other central banks seem more relaxed March 04, 2021 at 01:59AM
- NEWS: Fed Chair Powell speaks Thursday – stage set for a UST short squeeze play? March 04, 2021 at 01:17AM