August 20, 2020 at 03:19PM
• AUDJPY reversed from resistance level 76.45
• Likely to fall to 75.00
AUDJPY recently reversed down from the key resistance level 76.45 (which has been reversed the price from the end of December) – coinciding with the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 76.45 continues the active short-term impulse wave (i) from the middle of July.
AUDJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 75.00 (former resistance level from the start of July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audjpy-wave-analysis-20-august-2020-20200820/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX