February 19, 2021 at 01:56PM
• AUDJPY broke resistance level 82.30
• Likely to rise to resistance level 84.00
AUDJPY currency pair recently broke the minor resistance level 82.30 (which stopped the previous minor impulse wave (iii) earlier this month).
The breakout of the resistance level 82.30 is aligned with the active short-term impulse waves (v) and 3 of the medium-term impulse wave (3) from January.
AUDJPY can be expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 84.00 (target for the completion of the active impulse waves (v) and 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audjpy-wave-analysis-19-february-2021-20210219/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Spain February services PMI 43.1 vs 43.0 expected March 03, 2021 at 08:15AM
- NEWS: European equities open higher to start the day March 03, 2021 at 08:05AM
- NEWS: EUR/USD keeps the bounce as buyers try to seize more near-term control today March 03, 2021 at 07:50AM
- China prepares for a big annual meeting to chart a growth strategy
- NEWS: FX option expiries for 3 March 10am New York cut March 03, 2021 at 07:38AM