October 15, 2020 at 03:44PM
• AUDJPY broke daily up channel
• Likely to fall to 73.25
AUDJPY recently broke the support trendline of the daily up channel from the end of September – which accelerated the active impulse wave 1.
The pair is currently approaching the support level 74.00 (which started the previous ABC correction in last month).
EURCAD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 73.25 (former support from June and the target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 1).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audjpy-wave-analysis-15-october-2020-20201015/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Bitcoin selling takes it to touch $47k. ETH lower also. February 25, 2021 at 11:59PM
- NEWS: Japan January preliminary industrial production +4.2% m/m (expected +3.8%) February 25, 2021 at 11:51PM
- NEWS: Japan Retail sales for January -0.5% m/m (vs. expected -1.2%) February 25, 2021 at 11:50PM
- NEWS: Japan – Tokyo inflation data for February, headline -0.3% y/y (vs. -0.4% expected) February 25, 2021 at 11:31PM
- US Dollar Outlook: FX Volatility Ramps as Bond Selloff Intensifies