December 15, 2020 at 03:58PM
• AUDJPY reversed from resistance level 78.4
• Likely to fall to 77.00
AUDJPY recently reversed down from the powerful resistance level 78.4 (which stopped the sharp uptrend in August) – standing close to the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 78.4 stopped the previous multi-impulse price move made out of the impulse waves 3 and (3).
AUDJPY is expected to fall further toward the next support level 77.00 (former top of the impulse wave (1) from November).\
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audjpy-wave-analysis-15-december-2020-20201215/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NZDUSD remains stuck in an up and down trading range April 12, 2021 at 07:27PM
- NEWS: Rosengren Q&A: Comfortable with above-2% inflation for a while April 12, 2021 at 07:08PM
- NEWS: US March monthly budget deficit $659.6B vs $658.0B exp April 12, 2021 at 07:02PM
- NEWS: CAD/JPY is the laggard today and it’s not looking quite as strong April 12, 2021 at 06:52PM
- Oil Q2 2021 Fundamental Forecast