December 10, 2020 at 03:28PM
• AUDJPY approached key resistance level 78.55
• Likely to rise to 80.00
AUDJPY has been rising sharply in the last few trading sessions inside the minor impulse wave 3 which belongs to the longer-term impulse wave (3) from November.
The price is currently approaching the key resistance level 78.55 (which stopped the sharp uptrend in August).
If the pair breaks above the resistance level 78.55 – AUDJPY can then rise further toward the next resistance level 80.00 (forecast price for the completion of the active impulse wave (3)). Alternatively the pair is likely correct down to 77.10.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audjpy-wave-analysis-10-december-2020-20201210/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?