December 10, 2020 at 03:28PM
• AUDJPY approached key resistance level 78.55
• Likely to rise to 80.00
AUDJPY has been rising sharply in the last few trading sessions inside the minor impulse wave 3 which belongs to the longer-term impulse wave (3) from November.
The price is currently approaching the key resistance level 78.55 (which stopped the sharp uptrend in August).
If the pair breaks above the resistance level 78.55 – AUDJPY can then rise further toward the next resistance level 80.00 (forecast price for the completion of the active impulse wave (3)). Alternatively the pair is likely correct down to 77.10.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audjpy-wave-analysis-10-december-2020-20201210/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD May Rise as Dovish Fed Calms Yields, US Dollar
- NEWS: Non-trend transitions to Trend. Make that simple phrase a part of your trading mindset. April 16, 2021 at 09:28PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Cable powers higher in outside reversal April 16, 2021 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: US stocks hit another closing record as the party continues April 16, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Little changes in the futures net position data for the week April 16, 2021 at 08:39PM