October 01, 2020 at 03:39PM
• AUDJPY rising inside corrective wave 2
• Likely to rise to 76.60
AUDJPY continues to rise inside the short-term corrective wave 2, which started earlier from the key support level 74.00.
The active wave 2 belongs to the medium-term downward impulse sequence (C) from the end of August.
AUDJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 76.60 (former support from the start of September and the target price for the completion of the active corrective wave 2).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audjpy-wave-analysis-1-october-2020-20201001/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ECB’s de Guindos: If yields rise has negative impact on financing conditions, we are open to recalibrate March 02, 2021 at 07:15AM
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.2% in early European trading March 02, 2021 at 07:06AM
- NEWS: RBNZ and the political housing factor March 02, 2021 at 07:00AM
- NEWS: Germany January retail sales -4.5% vs +0.3% m/m expected March 02, 2021 at 07:00AM
- NEWS: UK February Nationwide house prices +0.7% vs -0.3% m/m expected March 02, 2021 at 06:59AM