December 08, 2020 at 03:50PM
• AUDCHF broke support area
• Likely to fall to 0.6500
AUDCHF recently broke the support area lying between the support level 0.6600 (former resistance from October and the low of the previous daily Morning Star from the start of November).
The breakout of the support level 0.6600 coincided with the breakout of the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse (c) from the end of October.
AUDCHF is expected to fall further toward the next support level 0.6500 (61.8% Fibonacci correction of the aforementioned impulse (c)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audchf-wave-analysis-8-december-2020-20201208/
Selected by fonecable.com
- New Zealand Dollar Analysis: NZD/USD Energy Builds After Positive Economic Data
- NEWS: EUR/USD rebound is transitory, will resume falling May 05, 2021 at 11:39PM
- Crude Oil Price Outlook: WTI Peels Back from Year-to-Date Highs
- USD/BRL Points Lower as Brazil's Central Bank Raises Selic Rate to 3.5%
- NEWS: Fed’s Rosengren says it is too early to talk about tapering QE May 05, 2021 at 11:08PM