October 07, 2020 at 03:33PM
• AUDCHF reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 0.6600
AUDCHF recently reversed up from the support area lying between the lower daily Bollinger Band, key support level 0.6500 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (C) from May.
The upward reversal from this support area stopped the previous short-term corrective impulse wave (ii).
AUDCHF is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.6600 (top of the previous short-term correction (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audchf-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201007/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA