October 07, 2020 at 03:33PM
• AUDCHF reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 0.6600
AUDCHF recently reversed up from the support area lying between the lower daily Bollinger Band, key support level 0.6500 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (C) from May.
The upward reversal from this support area stopped the previous short-term corrective impulse wave (ii).
AUDCHF is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.6600 (top of the previous short-term correction (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audchf-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201007/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?