October 07, 2020 at 03:33PM
• AUDCHF reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 0.6600
AUDCHF recently reversed up from the support area lying between the lower daily Bollinger Band, key support level 0.6500 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (C) from May.
The upward reversal from this support area stopped the previous short-term corrective impulse wave (ii).
AUDCHF is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.6600 (top of the previous short-term correction (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audchf-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201007/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: More from Fed’s Rosengren: Markets are not pricing assets as if they expect 3% inflation June 23, 2021 at 10:02PM
- NEWS: Forexlive Americas news wrap: USDs early declines, sees a rebound in the NY session June 23, 2021 at 09:49PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:48PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Rosengren says the economic recovery is robust June 23, 2021 at 09:39PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs revise their EUR/USD forecasts (lower) June 23, 2021 at 09:37PM