October 07, 2020 at 03:33PM
• AUDCHF reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 0.6600
AUDCHF recently reversed up from the support area lying between the lower daily Bollinger Band, key support level 0.6500 and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (C) from May.
The upward reversal from this support area stopped the previous short-term corrective impulse wave (ii).
AUDCHF is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.6600 (top of the previous short-term correction (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audchf-wave-analysis-7-october-2020-20201007/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?