February 22, 2021 at 04:17PM
• AUDCHF broke resistance level 0.6940
• Likely to rise to 0.7150
AUDCHF continues to rise after the pair broke above the resistance level 0.6940 (which stopped the previous short-term impulse wave 1 at the start of February).
The breakout of the resistance level 0.6940 accelerated the active impulse wave 3 – which then broke the daily up channel from October.
AUDCHF can be expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.7150 (forecast price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audchf-wave-analysis-22-february-2021-20210222/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Tokyo Olympics reportedly plans to not allow overseas spectators March 03, 2021 at 08:38AM
- NEWS: Heads up: UK finance minister Sunak to announce the budget later today March 03, 2021 at 08:30AM
- NEWS: Germany DAX touches record high as European equities keep the optimism flowing March 03, 2021 at 08:26AM
- Dollar Edges Lower; Sterling in Focus Ahead of Budget
- NEWS: Spain February services PMI 43.1 vs 43.0 expected March 03, 2021 at 08:15AM