October 16, 2020 at 03:21PM
• AUDCHF broke key support level 0.6500
• Likely to reach 0.6400
AUDCHF recently broke below the key support level 0.6500 (which has been reversing the price from the end of June) intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (C) from May.
The breakout of the support level 0.6500 accelerated the active impulse waves (iii) and 1 – inside which the pair has been moving from September and June respectively.
AUDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.6400 (former low of wave (i) from the start of June).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audchf-wave-analysis-16-october-2020-20201016/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?