October 16, 2020 at 03:21PM
• AUDCHF broke key support level 0.6500
• Likely to reach 0.6400
AUDCHF recently broke below the key support level 0.6500 (which has been reversing the price from the end of June) intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse (C) from May.
The breakout of the support level 0.6500 accelerated the active impulse waves (iii) and 1 – inside which the pair has been moving from September and June respectively.
AUDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.6400 (former low of wave (i) from the start of June).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audchf-wave-analysis-16-october-2020-20201016/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Fed’s Bostic: Recovery in a ‘rough patch’ but outlook for jobs not totally gloomy February 25, 2021 at 01:49PM
- NEWS: US Q4 GDP (second reading) +4.1% vs +4.2% expected February 25, 2021 at 01:32PM
- NEWS: US weekly initial jobless claims 730k vs 825k expected February 25, 2021 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: US January prelim durable goods orders +3.4% vs +1.1% expected February 25, 2021 at 01:30PM
- People who bought Bitcoin in 2017 becoming the strongest HODLers, new data shows