September 28, 2020 at 03:16PM
• AUDCAD reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 0.9500
AUDCAD recently reversed up from the support zone located between the key support level 0.9415 (low of the previous correction A), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from May.
If the price closes today near the active levels it will form the daily candlestick reversal pattern Morning Star.
AUDCAD is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9500 (former low of the minor corrective wave (b) from the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audcad-wave-analysis-28-september-2020-20200928/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?