September 28, 2020 at 03:16PM
• AUDCAD reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 0.9500
AUDCAD recently reversed up from the support zone located between the key support level 0.9415 (low of the previous correction A), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from May.
If the price closes today near the active levels it will form the daily candlestick reversal pattern Morning Star.
AUDCAD is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9500 (former low of the minor corrective wave (b) from the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audcad-wave-analysis-28-september-2020-20200928/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable