September 22, 2020 at 03:10PM
• AUDCAD reversed from resistance zone
• Likely to fall to 0.9500
AUDCAD recently reversed down from the resistance zone lying between the strong resistance level 0.9700 (which stopped the previous sharp impulse wave (C) in July) and the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from this resistance zone started the active intermediate corrective wave (C).
AUDCAD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 0.9500 (low of the previous short-term correction B the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audcad-wave-analysis-22-september-2020-20200922/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Australia Private Sector Credit for January 0.2% m/m (expected 0.3%) February 26, 2021 at 12:38AM
- NEWS: More from RBNZ Gov Orr – negative rates are an option February 26, 2021 at 12:27AM
- NZD/USD, NZD/JPY React as Soaring Treasury Yields Skew Market Risk Profile
- NEWS: US minimum wage measure ruled out February 26, 2021 at 12:19AM
- NEWS: RBA in buying 3-year Australian government bonds again, AUD 3bn amount February 26, 2021 at 12:17AM