September 22, 2020 at 03:10PM
• AUDCAD reversed from resistance zone
• Likely to fall to 0.9500
AUDCAD recently reversed down from the resistance zone lying between the strong resistance level 0.9700 (which stopped the previous sharp impulse wave (C) in July) and the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from this resistance zone started the active intermediate corrective wave (C).
AUDCAD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 0.9500 (low of the previous short-term correction B the start of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audcad-wave-analysis-22-september-2020-20200922/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Gold Price Forecast: XAU/USD Bid on Weak Dollar, Softer Yields
- NEWS: Moody’s expect EU funds will boost growth, cut debt in Southern Europe May 18, 2021 at 11:34PM
- NEWS: US House passes a bill to codify insider trading ban May 18, 2021 at 11:29PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs still targeting EUR/USD at 1.25 May 18, 2021 at 11:10PM
- NEWS: US Senators see progress on the Republican infrastructure proposal, still some way to go though May 18, 2021 at 10:47PM