October 20, 2020 at 03:35PM
• AUDCAD broke support area
• Likely to fall to 0.9200
AUDCAD recently broke the support area lying between the key support level 0.9300 (which reversed the price twice in June) and the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from May.
The breakout of this support area continues the active short-term impulse wave 3 from the middle of September.
AUDCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9200 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audcad-wave-analysis-20-october-2020-20201020/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Loonie Awaits BoC Guidance on QE Pace
- FX Week Ahead – Top 5 Events: US Inflation; BOC & ECB Rate Decisions; UK GDP; Canada Jobs
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX wrap: Strong jobs report sparks a wild ride March 05, 2021 at 09:12PM
- NEWS: Major indices have another wild ride in trading today March 05, 2021 at 09:06PM
- Three Women Leaders Changing Finance, Economics and Business