September 02, 2020 at 03:45PM
• AUDCAD reversed from resistance level 0,9640
• Likely to fall to 0.9550
AUDCAD is currently in the profit-taking correction from the nearby resistance level 0,9640 (which reversed the previous waves (iii) and 5) located near the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 0,9640 started the active short-term corrective wave B.
With the predominantly bearish AUD sentiment affecting this currency pair today – AUDCAD is likely to fall toward the next support level 0.9550.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audcad-wave-analysis-2-september-2020-20200902/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NASDAQ closes at a new record but off the highs levels June 23, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – a light one for Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Kaplan: See’s first rate increase in 2022 June 23, 2021 at 08:41PM
- NEWS: John McAfee dies of suicide in prison cell – report June 23, 2021 at 08:27PM
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts