September 02, 2020 at 03:45PM
• AUDCAD reversed from resistance level 0,9640
• Likely to fall to 0.9550
AUDCAD is currently in the profit-taking correction from the nearby resistance level 0,9640 (which reversed the previous waves (iii) and 5) located near the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 0,9640 started the active short-term corrective wave B.
With the predominantly bearish AUD sentiment affecting this currency pair today – AUDCAD is likely to fall toward the next support level 0.9550.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audcad-wave-analysis-2-september-2020-20200902/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM