August 14, 2020 at 03:31PM
• AUDCAD reversed from support level 0.9420
• Likely to rise to 0.9530
AUDCAD recently reversed up from the pivotal support level 0.9420 (former strong resistance level from June), intersecting with the lower daily Bollinger band and with the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse from May.
The upward reversal from this support level 0.9420 stopped the previous ABC correction (ii).
AUDCAD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9530 (support from the start of June – which stopped the previous minor wave (a)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audcad-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: Sunday evening US Gasoline futures jump higher after huge US east coast pipeline shutdown May 09, 2021 at 11:33PM
- NEWS: GBP higher after the weekend Scottish election – shake it off May 09, 2021 at 11:17PM
- NEWS: Saturday Night Live Elon Musk reviews are in – DOGE drops May 09, 2021 at 11:12PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs explain the NFP miss – blaming laziness May 09, 2021 at 10:49PM