October 13, 2020 at 03:25PM
• AUDCAD broke support trendline
• Likely to fall to 0.9385 and 0.9300
AUDCAD continues to fall after the earlier breakout of the multi-month support trendline from the middle of May.
The breakout of this support trendline should accelerate the active short-term impulse waves (iii) and 1.
AUDCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9385 (low of the daily Morning Star from September) – the breakout of which will lead to further losses toward 0.9300 (former strong support from June).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audcad-wave-analysis-13-october-2020-20201013/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session March 02, 2021 at 05:10AM
- Dollar Up, Gains Over Low-Yielders Over Tolerance for Higher U.S. Bond Yields
- NEWS: Germany reports 3,943 new coronavirus cases, 358 deaths in latest update today March 02, 2021 at 05:03AM
- NEWS: Australian ‘fiscal cliff’ job losses expected to be not severe, more like a ‘fiscal slope’ March 02, 2021 at 04:32AM
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD Uptrend in Focus as RBA Holds Policy Steady