October 13, 2020 at 03:25PM
• AUDCAD broke support trendline
• Likely to fall to 0.9385 and 0.9300
AUDCAD continues to fall after the earlier breakout of the multi-month support trendline from the middle of May.
The breakout of this support trendline should accelerate the active short-term impulse waves (iii) and 1.
AUDCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9385 (low of the daily Morning Star from September) – the breakout of which will lead to further losses toward 0.9300 (former strong support from June).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audcad-wave-analysis-13-october-2020-20201013/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX