December 11, 2020 at 03:20PM
• AUDCAD broke resistance level 0.9615
• Likely to rise to 0.9665
AUDCAD previously broke above the resistance level 0.9615 (which stopped the previous medium-term upward impulse wave (1) at the end of November).
The breakout of this resistance 0.9615 continues the active medium-term upward impulse wave (3). Given the clear daily uptrend – AUDCAD is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9665 (former monthly high from the middle of September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audcad-wave-analysis-11-december-2020-20201211/
Selected by fonecable.com
- British Pound (GBP) Weekly Forecast: Attempts to Recover as Sentiment Shifts
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed
- Natural Gas Outlook: LNG Price Action Approaches Long-Term Resistance