September 03, 2020 at 06:25AM
AUD/USD may face a larger pullback over the coming days as the overbought reading in the Relative Strength Index (RSI) appears to have been short lived.
- Gold Price Trades in December Opening Range Ahead of US Inflation Report
- Data Brokers & the Menace of Surveillance Capitalism
- Loonie Will Likely Be Well Behaved as BoC to Echo Cautious Tone
- S&P 500 Roars Higher on Omicron Optimism as Traders Reassess Pandemic Risks
- USD/JPY Rate Clears Monthly Opening Range After Defending November Low