September 15, 2020 at 08:15PM
The Aussie-Dollar is trading on its front foot so far with spot AUD/USD higher by about 0.2% intraday thanks to rosy economic data out of China, but the FOMC decision on deck looms large.
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- British Pound (GBP) Weekly Forecast: Attempts to Recover as Sentiment Shifts
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed