September 15, 2020 at 08:15PM
The Aussie-Dollar is trading on its front foot so far with spot AUD/USD higher by about 0.2% intraday thanks to rosy economic data out of China, but the FOMC decision on deck looms large.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?