September 17, 2020 at 11:05PM
The Australian Dollar has climbed higher in recent weeks despite weakness in other risk-sensitive markets. Conversely, the ASX 200 has struggled to keep pace with its currency-counterpart.
- NEWS: Bitcoin tries to hold MA support March 04, 2021 at 04:06PM
- NEWS: OPEC+ agrees to keep oil output unchanged in April – report March 04, 2021 at 04:03PM
- NEWS: Treasury refunding announcement is in-line with expectations March 04, 2021 at 04:01PM
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- GBPCHF Wave Analysis 4 March, 2021