October 13, 2020 at 04:30AM
The Australian Dollar dismissed disappointing trade balance data out of China as investors remain fixated on US Presidential Election developments.
- NEWS: US House Speaker Pelosi says the $15 minimum wage proposal will remain in House bill February 26, 2021 at 01:34AM
- Dow Jones Falls on Rising Yields, ASX 200, Nikkei 225 Tumble
- Indian Rupee, Nifty 50 Outlook: RBI Rate Hike Bets Creeping With CPI Estimates
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4713 (vs. yesterday at 6.4522) February 26, 2021 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says USD to fall February 26, 2021 at 01:04AM