February 03, 2021
Wall Street added to Monday's gain, led by the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The New Zealand Dollar is gaining against its major FX pairs, with AUD/NZD breaking sharply lower.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data