December 11, 2020 at 01:30AM
The ASX 200 index is set to open mildly lower after a mixed Wall Street session despite rising iron ore prices. Crude oil prices surged to an eight-month high. Weaker US jobs data sank the US Dollar.
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM
- New Zealand Dollar Forecast: The Fight Between RBNZ Policy Bets and Wall Street