August 21, 2020 at 03:26PM
• Apple continues daily uptrend
• Likely to rise to 500.00
Apple opened today with the sharp upward gap – continuing the overriding uptrend that can be seen on the daily Apple charts.
The active impulse wave 3 is developing inside the recent sharp upward channel from the end of June – which formed when the price broke out of the less steep daily up channel from March –indicating the continuation of the uptrend.
Apple is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 500.00 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/apple-wave-analysis-21-august-2020-20200821/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses