August 21, 2020 at 03:26PM
• Apple continues daily uptrend
• Likely to rise to 500.00
Apple opened today with the sharp upward gap – continuing the overriding uptrend that can be seen on the daily Apple charts.
The active impulse wave 3 is developing inside the recent sharp upward channel from the end of June – which formed when the price broke out of the less steep daily up channel from March –indicating the continuation of the uptrend.
Apple is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 500.00 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/apple-wave-analysis-21-august-2020-20200821/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data