Ant Group’s blockbuster IPO—a glimpse into the future of finance?
ANT GROUP, the world’s biggest fintech platform, is preparing for a record-busting IPO. Is it a glimpse of the future of finance? Suzanne Clark, president of the US Chamber of Commerce, tells us how she thinks the elections will reshape America Inc. And, another Bond-film cliffhanger: can cinemas survive until the latest one shows up? Simon Long hosts. Runtime: 25 min
Please subscribe to The Economist for full access to print, digital and audio editions: www.economist.com/podcastoffer
Author: | Post link: https://www.economist.com/podcasts/2020/10/06/ant-groups-blockbuster-ipo-a-glimpse-into-the-future-of-finance
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?