Ant Group’s blockbuster IPO—a glimpse into the future of finance?
ANT GROUP, the world’s biggest fintech platform, is preparing for a record-busting IPO. Is it a glimpse of the future of finance? Suzanne Clark, president of the US Chamber of Commerce, tells us how she thinks the elections will reshape America Inc. And, another Bond-film cliffhanger: can cinemas survive until the latest one shows up? Simon Long hosts. Runtime: 25 min
Please subscribe to The Economist for full access to print, digital and audio editions: www.economist.com/podcastoffer
Author: | Post link: https://www.economist.com/podcasts/2020/10/06/ant-groups-blockbuster-ipo-a-glimpse-into-the-future-of-finance
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses