October 02, 2020 at 03:30PM
• Amazon rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to reach 3345.00
Amazon continues to rise inside the minor impulse wave 3, which belongs to the intermediate upward impulse wave (3) from the middle of September.
Impulse wave (3) started earlier from the support area located between the support level 2900.00, lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous extended upward impulse from March.
Given the strong overriding daily uptrend – Amazon is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 3345.00 (top of the previous correction B and the target for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/amazon-wave-analysis-2-october-2020-20201002/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: UK travel restrictions to ease? UK Health Minister wants them to June 22, 2021 at 12:00PM
- NEWS: ECB sources: ECB still some way apart from new inflation strategy June 22, 2021 at 11:54AM
- NEWS: Shenzhen’s Yantian port to resume normal operations by June 24 June 22, 2021 at 11:20AM
- NEWS: UK May CBI trends total orders 19 vs 17 prior June 22, 2021 at 11:00AM
- NEWS: Dollar Index flat ahead of Powell speaking in US session June 22, 2021 at 10:36AM