October 02, 2020 at 03:30PM
• Amazon rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to reach 3345.00
Amazon continues to rise inside the minor impulse wave 3, which belongs to the intermediate upward impulse wave (3) from the middle of September.
Impulse wave (3) started earlier from the support area located between the support level 2900.00, lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous extended upward impulse from March.
Given the strong overriding daily uptrend – Amazon is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 3345.00 (top of the previous correction B and the target for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/amazon-wave-analysis-2-october-2020-20201002/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Biden says ‘time to act’ on $1.9 trillion stimulus February 27, 2021 at 05:13PM
- NEWS: New Zealand to a 7-day lockdown for Auckland February 27, 2021 at 03:53PM
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: USD/CAD Price Hangs on Reflationary Market Sentiment
- AUD/USD Rate Pullback to Adhere to RBA Interest Rate Decision
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Australian dollar crushed February 26, 2021 at 09:24PM