September 14, 2020 at 03:35PM
• Amazon reversed from support level 3080.00
• Likely to rise to 3300.00
Amazon earlier reversed up from the support level 3080.00 (former monthly low from August) – intersecting with the lower daily Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from the support level 3080.00 started the active shot-term impulse wave 3
Amazon is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance level 3300.00 (target price for the termination of the active sub-impulse wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/amazon-wave-analysis-14-september-2020-20200914/
Selected by fonecable.com
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Two
- NEWS: A Fed hike is fully priced in for December 2022 March 06, 2021 at 01:48PM
- US Dollar Fundamental Forecast: US Dollar Eyes Inflation Data after NFP Boost
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Loonie Awaits BoC Guidance on QE Pace
- FX Week Ahead – Top 5 Events: US Inflation; BOC & ECB Rate Decisions; UK GDP; Canada Jobs