September 14, 2020 at 03:35PM
• Amazon reversed from support level 3080.00
• Likely to rise to 3300.00
Amazon earlier reversed up from the support level 3080.00 (former monthly low from August) – intersecting with the lower daily Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from the support level 3080.00 started the active shot-term impulse wave 3
Amazon is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance level 3300.00 (target price for the termination of the active sub-impulse wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/amazon-wave-analysis-14-september-2020-20200914/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NASDAQ closes at a new record but off the highs levels June 23, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – a light one for Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Kaplan: See’s first rate increase in 2022 June 23, 2021 at 08:41PM
- NEWS: John McAfee dies of suicide in prison cell – report June 23, 2021 at 08:27PM
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts