January 14, 2020 at 02:56PM
- Alibaba rising inside sharp impulse wave C
- Likely to rise to 240.00
Alibaba continues to rise inside the sharp impulse wave C, which recently broke above the resistance level 220.00 (which reversed the price at the start of January) and the resistance trendline of the daily up channel from October.
The active impulse wave C belongs to the medium-term upward ABC correction from the middle of last year.
Alibaba is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 240.00 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave C).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/alibaba-wave-analysis-14-january-2019-20200114/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session January 20, 2020 at 05:00AM
- NEWS: Ahead of the BOJ meeting outcome – poll on what to expect January 20, 2020 at 04:42AM
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: Oil a mover, Libya output curtailed January 20, 2020 at 04:06AM
- NEWS: UK PM Boris Johnson is not attending the World Economic Forum in Davos January 20, 2020 at 03:30AM
- NEWS: European worries over China trade deal with the US. China says chill out. January 20, 2020 at 03:06AM
Top Posts & Pages
- British Pound May Fall as Carney, PMI Stoke BOE Rate Cut Bets
- NEWS: Monday 20 January 2020 is a US holiday - FX impact January 19, 2020 at 09:31PM
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, DAX 30 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- NEWS: Monday morning opening levels - indicative forex prices - 20 January 2020 January 19, 2020 at 08:19PM
- NEWS: The Trump impeachment legal team and your trading. How are they related? January 18, 2020 at 05:57PM
- US Dollar Faces Bearish Fundamental Headwinds from the Fed & Trade
- Gold Prices May Rise if Davos Forum, IMF Outlook Spur Easing Bets
- S&P 500 Hits Record, USD Up. JPY, CAD, EUR Outlook Eye Rate Decisions
- NEWS: Fitch affirms Germany at AAA with a stable outlook January 17, 2020 at 09:03PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Dollar strengthens again, housing starts jump January 17, 2020 at 09:48PM