February 03, 2021 at 03:33PM
• AIG reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 42.00
AIG recently reversed up from the support zone located between the key support level 36.80 (impervious monthly low from December), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse from September.
The upward reversal from this support zone started the active medium-term upward impulse wave (3).
AIG is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 42.00 (which reversed the previous impulse waves (5) and (1) in November and January respectively – as can be seen below).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/aig-wave-analysis-3-february-2021-20210203/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data