A plague, but not on houses—why is the global housing market booming?
WHAT IS driving the global boom in house prices during the pandemic? Also, American fintech firms have long distanced themselves from traditional banking—so why are some now angling to become banks themselves? And, reflections on the life of Donald Kendall, the legendary PepsiCo boss who sparked the most epic battle in American marketing. Simon Long hosts. Runtime: 23 min
Please subscribe to The Economist for full access to print, digital and audio editions:www.economist.com/podcastoffer
- The CPI and Forex: How CPI Data Affects Currency Prices
- NEWS: NZDUSD remains stuck in an up and down trading range April 12, 2021 at 07:27PM
- NEWS: Rosengren Q&A: Comfortable with above-2% inflation for a while April 12, 2021 at 07:08PM
- NEWS: US March monthly budget deficit $659.6B vs $658.0B exp April 12, 2021 at 07:02PM
- NEWS: CAD/JPY is the laggard today and it’s not looking quite as strong April 12, 2021 at 06:52PM