September 07, 2020 at 03:26PM
• 3M reversed from resistance level 168.70
• Likely to fall to 160,00
3M recently reversed down with the daily Bearish Engulfing from the resistance level 168.70 (top of the previous sharp impulse wave (5) from the start of June).
The downward reversal form the resistance level 168.70 started the active short-term correction 4.
Given the clear bearish divergence on the daily RSI indicator – 3M is lily to fall further toward the next support level 160,00 (low of the earleir waves 2 and (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/3m-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA