September 07, 2020 at 03:26PM
• 3M reversed from resistance level 168.70
• Likely to fall to 160,00
3M recently reversed down with the daily Bearish Engulfing from the resistance level 168.70 (top of the previous sharp impulse wave (5) from the start of June).
The downward reversal form the resistance level 168.70 started the active short-term correction 4.
Given the clear bearish divergence on the daily RSI indicator – 3M is lily to fall further toward the next support level 160,00 (low of the earleir waves 2 and (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/3m-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NZDUSD remains stuck in an up and down trading range April 12, 2021 at 07:27PM
- NEWS: Rosengren Q&A: Comfortable with above-2% inflation for a while April 12, 2021 at 07:08PM
- NEWS: US March monthly budget deficit $659.6B vs $658.0B exp April 12, 2021 at 07:02PM
- NEWS: CAD/JPY is the laggard today and it’s not looking quite as strong April 12, 2021 at 06:52PM
- Oil Q2 2021 Fundamental Forecast