November 27, 2020 at 03:18PM
• Vale rising inside weekly upward impulse sequence (3)
• Likely to reach 15.40
Vale opened with the upward gap following the earlier breakout of the two powerful resistance levels 13.60 (monthly high from January) and 14.15 (former multi-month high from the middle of 2019).
The breakout of these strong resistance levels accelerated the active weekly upward impulse sequence (3) from September.
Vale is expected to rise further toward the next major resistance level 15.40 (former yearly high from the start of 2019).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/vale-wave-analysis-27-november-2020-20201127/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Yen crosses piling on the gains in Asia trade January 19, 2021 at 01:37AM
- S&P 500, ASX 200, Nikkei 225 Rise on Weaker USD, Yellen's Testimony in Focus
- NEWS: WSJ report on China’s economy to reach parity with the US by 2028 January 19, 2021 at 01:21AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4883 (vs. yesterday setting at 6.4845) January 19, 2021 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: A new Trump video to drop on Tuesday – a farewell address January 19, 2021 at 01:00AM