November 27, 2020 at 01:30PM
Implied volatility, synonymous with expected volatility, is a variable that shows the degree of movement expected for a given market or security.
- NEWS: China’s Q1 2020 GDP drop was -19.4%, not the officially reported -6.8% January 19, 2021 at 02:34AM
- NEWS: China’s State Planner says there will be no sudden shift in monetary policy in 2021 January 19, 2021 at 02:23AM
- NEWS: 4 reasons NZD/USD is heading higher still January 19, 2021 at 02:06AM
- NEWS: FX option expiries for Tuesday January 19 at the 10am NY cut (big EUR/USD expiries today) January 19, 2021 at 02:06AM
- Dollar hovers near one-month high as Biden’s FX policy takes shape