November 27, 2020 at 03:20PM
• EURGBP reversed from support level 0.8865
• Likely to rise to 0.9000
EURGBP recently reversed up from the key support level 0.8865 (which has been repeatedly reversing this currency pair from the start of June, as can be seen below) standing near the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from the support level 0.8865 started the active short-term impulse wave 3.
Given the strength of the support level 0.8865 – EURGBP can be expected to extend the gains toward the next round resistance level 0.9000 (top of the previous minor impulse wave 1).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-27-november-2020-20201127/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US December existing home sales 6.76m vs 6.56m expected January 22, 2021 at 03:00PM
- NEWS: Markit January prelim US services PMI 57.5 vs 53.4 expected January 22, 2021 at 02:45PM
- NEWS: A minority of ECB policymakers were more optimistic on risk to economy – report January 22, 2021 at 02:44PM
- NEWS: US stocks opened lower but see some early buying January 22, 2021 at 02:39PM
- NEWS: EURUSD waffles around in a narrow trading range January 22, 2021 at 02:36PM