November 26, 2020 at 06:40AM
Gold prices slid to a four-month low as easing political uncertainty and Covid-19 vaccine hopes cooled Fed stimulus expansion bets. The chart setup hints at deeper losses ahead.
- NEWS: WSJ report on China’s economy to reach parity with the US by 2028 January 19, 2021 at 01:21AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4883 (vs. yesterday setting at 6.4845) January 19, 2021 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: A new Trump video to drop on Tuesday – a farewell address January 19, 2021 at 01:00AM
- NEWS: ‘Risk’ gaining as USD drips lower January 19, 2021 at 12:46AM
- Australian Dollar Outlook: AUD/USD Breaks 20-Day SMA, Chinese FDI in Focus