November 26, 2020 at 09:00AM
This month’s trend higher in EUR/USD looks likely to persist, despite weak German consumer confidence, as the government decides to leave the country’s shops open.
- S&P 500, ASX 200, Nikkei 225 Rise on Weaker USD, Yellen's Testimony in Focus
- NEWS: WSJ report on China’s economy to reach parity with the US by 2028 January 19, 2021 at 01:21AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4883 (vs. yesterday setting at 6.4845) January 19, 2021 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: A new Trump video to drop on Tuesday – a farewell address January 19, 2021 at 01:00AM
- NEWS: ‘Risk’ gaining as USD drips lower January 19, 2021 at 12:46AM