UK Times citing one unnamed ‘Whitehall source’
"There’s increasing expectation of a deal"
– "We need to be ready to get it through parliament"
Times says legislation is being prepared for a Brexit trade deal. It’ll need to pass through both
- NEWS: Strap in for a jam-packed US trading day November 25, 2020 at 01:17PM
- NEWS: Audio recap: What’s driving bitcoin in 2020? November 25, 2020 at 01:07PM
- NEWS: ForexLive European FX news wrap: Mixed markets in quiet trading November 25, 2020 at 01:03PM
- NEWS: The NZD is the strongest and the AUD is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day November 25, 2020 at 01:01PM
- NEWS: UK’s Sunak: OBR forecasts shows GDP contraction of 11.3% this year November 25, 2020 at 12:53PM