Can oil finally make a break?
In the span of a few months, oil went from the world’s most-volatile commodity to a sleepy backwater.
That won’t last.
WTI crude climbed 40-cents on Friday to wrap up a 5% gain on the week to $42.15. It’s now up 17% this month and 25% since the election-night lows. More
- Black Friday & the Stock Market: Economy, Consumers & Shares
- NEWS: US Q3 GDP (second look) +33.1% vs +33.1% expected November 25, 2020 at 01:31PM
- NEWS: US wholesale inventories for October (P) 0.9% vs. 0.4% estimate November 25, 2020 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: US Oct prelim durable goods orders +1.3% vs +0.9% expected November 25, 2020 at 01:30PM
- NEWS: US initial jobless claims 778K vs. 730K estimate November 25, 2020 at 01:30PM