November 21, 2020 at 03:00PM
Japanese Yen momentum may hold ahead amid rising Covid-19 cases locally and abroad, threatening the global growth outlook. USD/JPY appears to be following bond yield spreads again.
- NEWS: Strap in for a jam-packed US trading day November 25, 2020 at 01:17PM
- NEWS: Audio recap: What’s driving bitcoin in 2020? November 25, 2020 at 01:07PM
- NEWS: ForexLive European FX news wrap: Mixed markets in quiet trading November 25, 2020 at 01:03PM
- NEWS: The NZD is the strongest and the AUD is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day November 25, 2020 at 01:01PM
- NEWS: UK’s Sunak: OBR forecasts shows GDP contraction of 11.3% this year November 25, 2020 at 12:53PM