November 21, 2020 at 03:00AM
With the markets focused on coronavirus vaccines, it was easy to miss news last week that Poland and Hungary have blocked the EU’s recovery fund; another potential negative for the Euro.
- Euro Rise to More Than Two Month High Puts $1.20 Level in Focus
- NEWS: ECB’s de Guindos: ECB currently calibrating different stimulus options November 25, 2020 at 12:31PM
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson: Of course we’re not going to extend the Brexit transition period November 25, 2020 at 12:27PM
- Winners in FX Markets After US Presidential Election: CAD & MXN
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson on Brexit: Our position on fisheries hasn’t changed November 25, 2020 at 12:09PM