November 20, 2020 at 03:55PM
• NZDUSD broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 0,7000
NZDUSD under bullish pressure after the earlier breakout of the resistance area lying at the intersection of the resistance level 0,6900 and the resistance trendline of the daily up channel from the end of June.
The breakout of this resistance area is aligned with the active nested impulse waves 3 and (3).
NZDUSD is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance level 0,7000 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (3)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdusd-wave-analysis-20-november-2020-20201120/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Strap in for a jam-packed US trading day November 25, 2020 at 01:17PM
- NEWS: Audio recap: What’s driving bitcoin in 2020? November 25, 2020 at 01:07PM
- NEWS: ForexLive European FX news wrap: Mixed markets in quiet trading November 25, 2020 at 01:03PM
- NEWS: The NZD is the strongest and the AUD is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day November 25, 2020 at 01:01PM
- NEWS: UK’s Sunak: OBR forecasts shows GDP contraction of 11.3% this year November 25, 2020 at 12:53PM