November 20, 2020 at 03:54PM
• NZDJPY reversed from support level 71.60
• Likely to rise to 72.70
NZDJPY continues to rise inside the upward correction B, which started earlier from the strong support level 71.60 (former powerful resistance which has been reversing the price from February).
The active wave B belongs to the medium-term ABC correction (4) from the start of November.
Given the clear daily uptrend and the rising NZD bullishness – NZDJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 72.70 (top of the previous wave (3) and the target price for the completion of the active correction B).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdjpy-wave-analysis-20-november-2020-20201120/
Selected by fonecable.com
- US Dollar Pays Little Attention US Data, Month-End Flows to Drive the Action
- NEWS: EURUSD chops around after run to the highest high since Sept 1 fizzles November 25, 2020 at 02:11PM
- NEWS: Brexit talks not going well – report November 25, 2020 at 02:10PM
- NEWS: FX market little moved by first slate of US economic data November 25, 2020 at 02:05PM
- Black Friday & the Stock Market: Economy, Consumers & Shares