November 20, 2020 at 05:00PM
The price of gold breaks out of the series of lower highs and lows from earlier this week as it stages another failed attempt to test the September low ($1849).
- US Dollar Pays Little Attention US Data, Month-End Flows to Drive the Action
- NEWS: EURUSD chops around after run to the highest high since Sept 1 fizzles November 25, 2020 at 02:11PM
- NEWS: Brexit talks not going well – report November 25, 2020 at 02:10PM
- NEWS: FX market little moved by first slate of US economic data November 25, 2020 at 02:05PM
- Black Friday & the Stock Market: Economy, Consumers & Shares