November 20, 2020 at 03:56PM
• Copper broke resistance level 320,00
• Likely to rise to 340,00
Copper rising strongly after the price broke above the key resistance level 320,00 (which stopped the two previous sharp upward impulse waves (1) and 1)
The breakout of the resistance level 320,00 continues the predominant daily uptrend and should further accelerate the active impulse waves 3 and (3).
Copper is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 340,00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3, intersecting with the daily up channel from April).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/copper-wave-analysis-20-november-2020-20201120/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: AUD/USD and NZD/USD slip a little December 04, 2020 at 03:57AM
- NEWS: Taiwan looks to be on track for administering COVID-19 vaccination by end Q2 of 2021 December 04, 2020 at 03:47AM
- NEWS: Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine approval in the US expected next week December 04, 2020 at 03:10AM
- Will Trade Wars Persist After the US Election?
- NEWS: China to start construction of 10,000km of intercity urban railway December 04, 2020 at 02:50AM