November 20, 2020 at 03:52PM
• Bristol Myers reversed from resistance area
• Likely to fall to 60,00
Bristol Myers recently reversed down from the resistance area lying between the two strong resistance levels 64,00 and 65.20 (which has been reversing the price from May) and the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from this resistance area started the active minor corrective wave 2.
Bristol Myers is likely to fall further toward the next round support level 60,00 (target price for the completion of the active corrective wave 2.).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/bristol-myers-wave-analysis-20-november-2020-20201120/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NZD traders – Fonterra raised its 2020/2021 milk payout forecast December 04, 2020 at 04:23AM
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: AUD/USD and NZD/USD slip a little December 04, 2020 at 03:57AM
- NEWS: Taiwan looks to be on track for administering COVID-19 vaccination by end Q2 of 2021 December 04, 2020 at 03:47AM
- NEWS: Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine approval in the US expected next week December 04, 2020 at 03:10AM
- Will Trade Wars Persist After the US Election?