November 18, 2020 at 09:00AM
UK inflation data came in above expectations, suggesting the recent climb in GBP/USD will continue unless the EU-UK talks on their post-Brexit relationship stall.
- NEWS: The NZD is the strongest and the AUD is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day November 25, 2020 at 01:01PM
- NEWS: UK’s Sunak: OBR forecasts shows GDP contraction of 11.3% this year November 25, 2020 at 12:53PM
- NEWS: UK households to be allowed to form ‘exclusive’ bubble to celebrate Christmas November 25, 2020 at 12:49PM
- Euro Rise to More Than Two Month High Puts $1.20 Level in Focus
- NEWS: ECB’s de Guindos: ECB currently calibrating different stimulus options November 25, 2020 at 12:31PM