November 10, 2020 at 03:14PM
• GBPJPY broke resistance level 137.65
• Likely to rise to 140.00
GBPJPY recently broke the key resistance level 137.65 (which reversed the price twice in October) – standing close to the 50% Fibonacci correction of the pervious downward correction from August.
The breakout of the resistance level 137.65 accelerated the active medium-term upward impulse wave (3) from the end of last month.
Given the predominant sterling bullishness – GBPJPY is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance level 140.00 – the breakout of which can lead to further gains toward 142.00 (target for the completion of the active wave (3)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpjpy-wave-analysis-10-november-2020-20201110/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Germany reports 23,449 new coronavirus cases in latest update today December 04, 2020 at 05:18AM
- NEWS: Japan set to extend Go To Travel and eat-out campaigns until June 201 – report December 04, 2020 at 05:07AM
- NEWS: Trump has said he will veto the US Defense Bill December 04, 2020 at 04:41AM
- NEWS: NZD traders – Fonterra raised its 2020/2021 milk payout forecast December 04, 2020 at 04:23AM
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: AUD/USD and NZD/USD slip a little December 04, 2020 at 03:57AM